Advertisement

3 Conspiracy Theories That May Turn Out to be True in 2020

3 Conspiracy Theories That May Turn Out to be True in 2020 Certain Conspiracy Theories May Actually Turn Out to be TRUE in 2020, and in this video I'll REVEAL Exactly what they are and how to take your POWER back.

For More Conspiracy Videos Click Below:



Join The Next FREE Meditation Activation With Me:


Join The SHIFT Academy for Monthly LIVE Coaching with Me:


Find Out Your Vibration NOW and Receive a Personalized Meditation:


#lawofattraction #spirituality #awakening

Yeah, there's a lot going on right now in the world and there's so many ideas going around about what actually could be happening. I've seen some very convincing arguments for certain things, and in this video I'm going to share with you those three conspiracy theories that may actually turn out to be true in 2020.

Welcome back to another video. My name is Aaron. I help people expand their consciousness. And in this video I'm going to be sharing some ideas with you that to be honest, I never thought I would talk about on this channel to be completely honest. However, um, there's a lot going on right now.

Maybe you look around, you see the media kind of, um, you know, in a certain vibe you see a lot of other people kind of in a certain vibe. You may go to the grocery store and see people in a certain vibe, however, understand that, uh, as well.

I personally believe there's a lot more going on than what we're maybe able to see. That's PR. That's just my personal feeling. I've had that feeling since things really started to pop off. And, uh, there's a, there's certain patterns that I see. Now, let me say this as well. I'm just the reporter here. Okay?

So I'm just reporting back some of the things that I've seen, some of the things that may actually be true, but I'm not deeming that these are 100% actual fact. So even though I speak very confidently, don't assume that that's the way I'm coming about this. I encourage you to do your own research. However, I will share with you some of the things that I have learned from, I'm studying certain people that do have what is called insider information, or, um, uh, people that are able to kind of know what's going on on the inside, I guess you could say.

So this is where I'm going to be sharing in this video. Now, first off, let's talk about the elite take down. Okay? So when it comes to this, there is speculation right now that you know, right now, there's this, uh, you know, I'm in Las Vegas. There are some places in the United States where we're not supposed to leave your house. And, uh, there's this, uh, there's this studio situation that's made very, very big where there's a lot of people that can't necessarily leave.

Now, there is a lot of speculation, honestly. I've done quite a bit of research into this. It's very fascinating. Uh, there are, I've known actually about this since 2012 as well. I studied this in 2000 when I went through my awakening. I looked into this a little bit. It's kind of a darker rabbit hole once you start going down. So eventually I actually kind of pulled back from it and stopped focusing on it.

But, uh, there are, from what I understand from the research, I've done do your own research, but I've realized that there are certain what we could call elite people who, uh, are very, very wealthy. Some of them are very, very well known and they are a part of like a group of people that do very dark things.

They do very dark things and it's with the intention of keeping also a lot of other people in the dark about things. So what they can do is, um, kind of intend to facilitate certain events happening and when they facilitate certain events happening, it keeps people in a certain mentality so that people are easier to control. I think there's a reason that the education system is somewhat the way it is. I think there is a reason the media projects out complete negativity even before all of this stuff happened in the world.

Complete negativity, 99.9% of it. Uh, it is kind of, it is a fact that there's six major corporations that own all the media find that very interesting as well. So if there was a certain objective or intention, it'd be very easy to shoot it across all six of those. So it's very interesting. But, um, the research that I've done, you know, I've done it. I did a video recently that was also...

Song
Adventures by A Himitsu
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported— CC BY 3.0

Music released by Argofox
Music provided by Audio Library

conspiracy theories,aaron doughty,aaron doughty conspiracy,3 Important Things to Know About What is Really Going on Right Now in The World,conspircay theory 2020,This Meditation will Raise Your Dominant Vibration PERMANENTLY,3 Conspiracy Theories That May Turn Out to be True in 2020,take your power back,conspircy thoeries turn out to be true,coronavirus conspiracy,spiritual awakening,law of attraction,the law of attraction,conspiracy theories coronavirus,presence,love,

Post a Comment

0 Comments