Advertisement

BUILDING MTB JUMPS AT HOME - GOPRO HOMEPRO CHALLENGE

BUILDING MTB JUMPS AT HOME - GOPRO HOMEPRO CHALLENGE Building MTB jumps at home - GoPro homepro challenge! I build jumps and other rideable features for my mountain bike at home and make lockdown more exciting, Would you make this at home?

The GoPro homepro challenge looked so fun that i had to join in and get to work at making some fun things to ride outside my house. With a very limited amount of space i was able to come up with some fun rideable features including an MTB jump line, manual pads and a huge gap jump to perform some big tricks on. The final big jump was made possible by my huge folding MTB hopper ramp which I love so much. I also had loads of crates that I grabbed right before the UK lockdown to prepare for this very moment. I was using my custom haibike dirt jump bike for the session and with only a small space I was actually surprised with the amount of tricks and jumps I was able to squeeze in! Now the best thing about the GoPro HOMEPRO challenge is that they are giving out 5 camera's a day to the best most creative homepro entries, so you might as well get involved!! If you think I should make some more fun features in the front of my house then let me know what you want to see!!

I hope you enjoy the video!



MERCH:





----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Welcome to my channel, I'm a professional Freeride Mountain biker and former FMB world champion(2013).



This channel is all about Mountain biking, I make a huge variety of videos for everyone who loves dirt: From downhill biking to slower paced trials riding and everything in between like dirt jumping, slopestyle and enduro!



As well as making entertaining videos(I hope) I also like to help YOU out too, with videos such as:

- How to ride better

- Trick tips and How to's

- Travel VLOGS

- GoPro camera tips

- In-depth entertaining features

- POV craziness

- Funny videos



I also try to reply to everyone so leave some comments too!

sam pilgrim,sam pilgrim biking,sam pilgrim mtb,mtb edit,sam pilgrim riding,sam pilgrim mountain bike,sam pilgrim 2017,biking,mtb,riding,pilgrim,bike,sam,2018,homepro,gopro,bike challenge,lockdown,sam pilgrim tricks,dirt jump,big gap,gap jump,uk lockdown,gopro homepro,building jumps,mtb jump,mtb kicker,kicker ramp,ramp build,pov,helmet cam,slow motion,

Post a Comment

0 Comments