Advertisement

Buying your first Supercar | Choosing the right one for you

Buying your first Supercar | Choosing the right one for you In today’s video we talk about the thought process and considerations when looking into buying your very first Supercar. Doesn't matter which price bracket you are looking at, whether it’s sub 50k or over 200k, New or Old, if this is your first supercar, have a listen to some of the ideas behind picking one right for you to make sure you get something suitable.

I think the key is to make little incremental financial jumps when you trade in each car. As you might have seen in my video the other day, I was unsure whether I’d be able to get finance on an Aston Martin after having the BMW M3 but, with the right advices and financial backing, it is absolutely possible along with other financial and technicalities.

Let me know your thoughts and if there are any considerations I have missed. I will be making a video of my actual recommendations for different prices brackets soon but it’s an interesting way to start the conversation.
As always, hope everyone is doing well and staying safe.

Follow: PhilDixon89

Lamborghini,Huracan,Evo,Huracan Evo,Lamborghini Evo,Aston Martin,Vantage,GT8,Artistic Detailing,Porsche,911,992.2,Carrera 4S,Supercar Show,DBS,Car Collection,Superleggera,Aston,Most Expensive,Expensive,Aventador,SV,Ferrari,Pista,488 Pista,Purple,AMR,Lamborghini SV,Aventador SV,Engine fault,Broken Down,Project two,GP3,John Cooper,MINI,GP3 Mini,John Copper Works,

Post a Comment

0 Comments