Advertisement

Craft Room Update #3 - Everything is in its place!

Craft Room Update #3 - Everything is in its place! I thought I would do a final update on how everything is going. Most everything is in its place, and I will be working on putting things away, organizing items, and decorating.
I will be doing a "The Big Reveal" video in a few weeks once everything is finalized.

How to Support my Channel (and help me continue making free crafty videos each week!):
Like, comment, subscribe, click the bell for notifications, and share my videos and channel with your friends!

Support Me Through Stampin' UP:
Order Online -
Visit my Website -
Purchase The Starter Kit -

Thank you for watching my videos - Katina Martinez

CONTACT ME:
EMAIL ME - katinamartinez@live.com

FACEBOOK PAGE:

PINTEREST PAGE:
#CraftRoomTour2020 #CraftroomOrganization #CraftroomTour

Stampin Up,Stampin Up Cards,Homemade Cards,DIY cards,Scrapbooking,Stampin Up Demonstrator,LovingLifesLittleBlessings,Katina Martinez,Martinez Katina,LuvinLifeScrapbooking,Project Life,Stampin Up Project,Stampin’ Up Scrapbooking,DIY Crafter,DIY Home Decor,DIY Cards,LifeAboveRubies,

Post a Comment

0 Comments