Advertisement

Empty Tenement Spirit - Wherein a Wooded Arch...

Empty Tenement Spirit - Wherein a Wooded Arch... A song I've been working on, originally intended to be a throwback to second wave black metal that got slightly more weird, ended up being half a Ved Buens Ende vocal homage and half noise black metal.

This is the first time I've ever put a song of my own together, I'm reasonably happy with it, and I hope you enjoy listening to it. Hopefully some day I can actually have my own home recording studio with better equipment - as well as more practice - so I can make better offerings of music in the future.

Lyrics:
Wherin a wooded arch cast a shadow of fear,
trees with cackling faces and clawed limbs,
do haunt this passage and make turncoats of travelers.
In true fashion I walk through with fear in mind,
no way to leave and no way to hide,
to lose my mind to this place must not be my end,
bleeding dry in honourable discharge is how I wish to be sent.
Whatever watches from above rains down on this world,
a grey bladed wrath that ignites all that would seek to be true,
unknowable, lethargic, devouring maw hungry for our soulless husks,
a vengeful lord with renewed hatred, abyssum pluvia ferro ignique,
ignifer ex cultus, deus ex machina, the hatred from our careless machinelike evolution, progress through destruction and redemption through reconstitution,
This wood remains the last wood of his own, all remaining nature is corrupted by mans will,
forevermore shall we be condemned to fear, this god finds sense in our subjugation.

Arch...

Post a Comment

0 Comments