Advertisement

FINDING SUNIL PAL ON AKINATOR - BUT FOUND @CarryMinati

FINDING SUNIL PAL ON AKINATOR - BUT FOUND @CarryMinati Can Akinator guess that I'm thinking of Sunil Pal, myself or Carry??!

Follow me on Instagram:
Follow me on my Discord:
Submit your memes on Reddit:

Video edited by rAge -

[PC SPECS]

AMD Ryzen 3700x
GeForce rtx 2060 super
Motherboard: B450 Aurous ProWifi
Ram: 16 GB Corsair Vegeanance (3000 MHz)
Hard disk: 1TB
SSD - 512 GB 660p Intel

Channel Manager: Revant Talekar |

AIB,Stand Up Comedian,Jokes,Funny,Vlog,Indian Vlogger,Vlogger,Comedy,Comedian,Trending,All India Bakchod,Funny Video,Funny Sketch,Funny Jokes,Tanmay Bhat,Live,Live Stream,Tanmay Bhat Live,akinator,carryminati akinator guess,funny moments,tanmay bhat,tanmay bhat akinator,akinator funny guesses,

Post a Comment

0 Comments