Advertisement

I Probably Want to Read It! - My Reading Tastes [CC]

I Probably Want to Read It! - My Reading Tastes [CC] In which I talk about my reading tastes, and skirt around how or why they've changed.

34 for 34 Playlist:


I Don't Care for Classics... and that's okay:

Check out Brandy's channel:

Today's T-shirt: Shhh! My book and I are having a moment. I'll be with you shortly.
Want a Qwertee shirt? Here's my referral code (not sponsored):

Weekly Entertainment Wrap Ups Playlist:


Of course: #withcaptions (yay)!

Book Depository Wishlist:


Amazon Wishlist:


Tweets:
Grams:
Reads:
BookTube Weekly:
I'm also on Litsy: kathytrithardt
Yay #booktube!
The Reading Rush:

Outro music credit:
"Run Amok" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License

booktube,reading tastes,favourite genre,favorite genre,what do you like to read,booktube discussion,discussion video,34 for 34,alien erotica,

Post a Comment

0 Comments