Advertisement

Making EVERYONE Ignore My Girlfriend.. *CUTE REACTION*

Making EVERYONE Ignore My Girlfriend.. *CUTE REACTION* Go to for 15% off your order! Brought to you by Raycon.

Hey Addicts! In this video, I made everyone ignore my girlfriend because she filmed a text lyric prank on me and we almost broke up! It was time for me to get some payback.. Watch to find out what went down!

BUSINESS INQUIRIES: adi@talentxent.com

FOLLOW MY SOCIALS
INSTAGRAM:
TWITTER:
TIK TOK:
SNAPCHAT: @adifishy

Emily's Youtube Channel:

Tal Fishman: @Tal Fishman
Jojo Sim: @Jojo Sim
Jason: @The General
Anthony Rivera: @Anthony Rivera
Dean: @dean.johnson

reaction,adi fishman,tal fishman,tal fishmans brother,reaction time,reaction times brother,infinite,infinite lists,challenge,challenges,emily alexander,jatie,jatie vlogs,maddie and elijah,jules and saud,faze rug,morgz,tanner fox,free time,ace family,family friendly,girlfriend,boyfriend,jack and gab,relationship,i ignored my girlfriend for 24 hours,i ignored my girlfriend jordan beau,making everyone ignore my girlfriend,ignoring my girlfriend challenge,

Post a Comment

0 Comments