Advertisement

my 2020 college decision reactions *anxiety intensifies*

my 2020 college decision reactions *anxiety intensifies* my asian ancestors can now rest in peace! I’ve done it. I’ve applied to college, and I am onward to the next chapter in life. after writing many essays and barely scraping past the deadlines, I am elated for the future and what it holds. whatever you plan on doing post-high school, whether it be college, trade school, the military, working - I wish you the best of luck! your hard work has and will continue to pay off. cheers to all my high school seniors; we've made it, beaches.

signing off,
linh

thanks for watching! 🌻

m u s i c




s o c i a l m e d i a

instagram:
twitter:
spotify: woodlandspirits

business inquiries: linh.truong.pb@gmail.com

intensifies*

Post a Comment

0 Comments