Advertisement

Shen Carrying an AFK in Challenger - Road To Rank 1 (#37)

Shen Carrying an AFK in Challenger - Road To Rank 1 (#37) DID YOU KNOW? Subscribing to me gives you +1 damage on Shen Q!
To watch my streams, follow me on:
⇩ OPEN ME FOR MORE INFORMATION ⇩

// SOCIALS //
► STREAM -
► TWITTER -
► DISCORD -

// GAME INFORMATION //
League of Legends Season 10 Full Gameplay Commentary
Road to Rank One Challenger - League of Legends Challenge
Challenger Shen vs Katarina Toplane Matchup Guide
My Accounts:

// SHEN GUIDES //
► The Ultimate Shen Guide:
► Updated Runes (Season 10):
► Unranked to Challenger:

// FOR BUSINESS INQUIRIES AND SPONSORSHIPS //
► petumontages@gmail.com

// MUSIC USED //
►Intro: Chime - Phototropic [NCS Release]

► Outro: Halvorsen - She Got Me Like [NCS Release]

Music provided by NoCopyrightSounds.

// ABOUT ME //
Hey, I'm Petu
I'm a Shen main from Finland. I've reached Challenger on EU West and dominated EU Nordic East, hitting 1100LP in Season 7 (Rank 3). I started off making guides for Shen back in Season 6 and have been expanding my content ever since. Stay tuned for exciting and educational League of Legends content like:
- UNRANKED TO CHALLENGER SERIES
- BRAND NEW BUILDS AND RUNE SETUPS
- CHALLENGER GAMEPLAY COMMENTARIES
- GUIDES + TIPS AND TRICKS FOR SHEN AND LEAGUE IN GENERAL
- LEAGUE OF LEGENDS STREAM HIGHLIGHTS

Remember to SUBSCRIBE and click the NOTIFICATION BELL ICON to be notified when I upload a new video! LIKE and SHARE the video to help the channel grow and support me directly.

#LeagueOfLegends #Challenger #Petu

Petu,PetuTheBeast,xPetu,lol shen,shen top,League of Legends,Shen main,shen otp,shen montage,shen guide,shen gameplay,challenger shen,challenger,shen,korean shen,top lane,toplaner,master,diamond,tricky travster,sro,solorenektononly,shen school,shen tips,shen tricks,taunt flash,Yassuo,Elite500,Virkayu,Yamikaze,I Keep it Taco,riste,NB3,Nidhogg,Adrian Riven,xFsn Saber,Exil,s10,season 10,league of legends challenge,coaching,hecarim,ornn,grandmaster,mechanics,

Post a Comment

0 Comments