Advertisement

This Man Made my Motorcycle Dangerous

This Man Made my Motorcycle Dangerous EPISODE 109

This man made my motorcycle dangerous in Buenos Aires Argentina, a mechanic who serviced my motorbike to perfection.

Check out Adrian on Insta:

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT:




SOUTH AMERICA EPISODES PLAYLIST


The motorcycle mechanics continues with Adrian at Wikanders Motors. Day's fly past in sweat, blood and oil as we repair, clean and replace important parts of the bike. Replace the wheel bearings, paint the exhaust and crash bars, replace clutch with all original oem Honda clutch fibers, plates and springs. At times I got worried about the time he spent working on Alp but when it came to o throttle response and the shaky steering he insisted. Best Transalp service I've had in ages. We were as good as done with only one last quick job left, ready to continue my travels through Argentina but then the lock down happened and no way I'll be getting out of the Argentinian capital for a while.

DSLR camera recording 4K -
The most affordable MIC out there -
GoPro 7 stable goodness -
GoPro 7 wind protection -
Tiny GoPro Session 5 -
RAM phone mount -
RAM short arm -
RAM GoPro mount -
5TB portable harddrive -
Helmet with peak -
My Koso speedo -
Dope sounding & affordable EXHAUST -

#argentina #hondatransalp #motolife

Other adventure motorcycles that I like: Yamaha Tenere 700, Honda Africa Twin, Royal Enfield Himalayan, BMW F800gs and KTM 790.

wikandersmotors,honda transalp service,honda motorcycle service,honda motorcycle maintenance,transalp service,transalp maintenance,motorcycle mechanic,motorbike mechanic,throttle response,argentina motorcycle,argentina motorcycle trip,motorcycle service,buenos aires argentina,honda transalp,travel by motorbike,motovlogger,motorcycle travel vlog,around the world by motorcycle,south america on motorcycle,pedro mota,royal enfield himalayan,Africa twin,

Post a Comment

0 Comments