Advertisement

Twisted Up ||Original Meme|| Flipaclip

Twisted Up ||Original Meme|| Flipaclip Woohoo! I'm finally finished with this. I wanted to make an original animation meme for a while. I tried to make it fully animated and tried to avoid reusing frames as much as possible. I love how it turned out!

This probably won't take off at all because it's not headbobbing or tweening but ehhhhhh. I might make an animation map soon? I dunno.

If you do this, please put some effort into it! I don't wanna see this devolve into just headbobbing. You can do what you want, I won't yell at you or anything if you do make it a headbobbing meme. Id just rather see some effort.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Info
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Time taken: 4 weeks

Program used: Flipaclip

Device used: Samsung Galaxy

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
My social media
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Furry Amino:

Artist Haven:

Deviantart:
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Credit
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Original: You're here

Song used:

End card song:

animation meme,animation,original,original meme,top,twenty one pilots,original animation meme,twisted up meme,semi-automatic,semi automatic,

Post a Comment

0 Comments