Advertisement

PokéPact, when an parody joke goes too far.

PokéPact, when an parody joke goes too far. “How confusing do you want the description to be?”

“Yes.”


Original Song and Sahaj’s parody Compared:

I/Solomon wanna/wants (to) be the very best...
Like no one/human ever was!
To catch/pact them is my/Solomon’s real test....
To train/diss them is my/his cause!

I/Solomon will travel across the land/Devildom...
Searching far and wide!
Each pokémon/pact to understand...
the power that’s inside!

Pokémon/Pactmon! Gotta catch/pact them all!

It’s you/Asmo and me/Solomon.
I/Solomon know/knows it’s my/his destiny!

Pokémon/Pactmon!

Oh, you’re/Asmo’s my/is (Solomon’s) best friend!
In an world we must defend!/In a realm that he must do nothing in!

Pokémon/Pactmon! Gotta catch/pact them all!

An heart/pact so true!

Our/Their courage/combined (power) will pull us/them through!

You/Asmo teach/obey me/Solomon and I’ll/Solomon (will) teach/command you/him!

POKÉMON/PACTMON!

Gotta catch/pact them all!

Gotta catch/pact them all!

Pokémon/Pactmon!

Sahaj’s Parody
[From the Original Parody =💝]
[🌀=Modified]

(First Stanza💝)
I wanna be the very best...
Like no human ever was!
To pact them is my real test...
To diss them is my cause!

(First Stanza🌀)
Solomon wants to be the very best...
Like no human ever was!💝
To pact them is his real test!
To diss them is his cause.

(Second Stanza💝)
I will travel across the Devildom...
Searching far and wide!
Each pact to understand...
The power that’s inside!

(Second Stanza🌀)
He will travel across the Devildom...
Searching far and wide!💝
Each pact to understand...💝
The power that’s inside!💝

(Third Stanza💝)
Pactmon, gotta pact em all!💝

It’s Asmo and me!
I know it’s my destiny!

(Third Stanza🌀)
Pactmon! Gotta pact them all!💝

It’s Solomon and Asmo!
He knows it’s his destiny!

(Fourth Stanza💝)
Pactmon!
Oh, Asmo is my best friend!
In a realm I must do nothing because I’m a side characterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

(Fourth Stanza🌀)
Pactmon!💝
Oh, Asmo is Solomon’s best friend.
In a realm he must do nothing in.

(Fifth Stanza💝)
Pactmon, gotta pact em all!💝

A pact so true.
Our combined power will pull us through!

(Fifth Stanza🌀)
Pactmon! Gotta pact them all!💝

A pact so true!💝
Their combined power will pull them through!

(Sixth Stanza💝)
You obey me and I’ll command you...

Pactmon!💝

(Sixth Stanza🌀)
Asmo obey Solomon and he will teach him...
PACTMON!💝

(Seventh Stanza💝)
Gotta pact em all!
Gotta pact em!
PACTMON!

parody

Post a Comment

0 Comments