Advertisement

DIY QUANTUM BOARD STYLE LED GROW LIGHT UNBOXING, PAR TEST & HEAT TEST! - YEARLD PRO 170W

DIY QUANTUM BOARD STYLE LED GROW LIGHT UNBOXING, PAR TEST & HEAT TEST! - YEARLD PRO 170W In this video, I unbox, PAR test and heat test a DIY quantum board style LED grow light. This is the Yearld Pro 170w LED grow light. What do you think about these measurements? Let me know in the comments section below.

This gardening video is for educational and/or documentary purposes and isn't designed to help or encourage others to imitate.
I earn from qualifying purchases made through some of the links below.

This is my backup/highlights YouTube channel. You can get to my main YouTube channel here:

Grow equipment I use-
Grow equipment store (Discount code: MRGROWIT)-
LED grow light store-

★Premium Content★
My How To Grow ebook-
My How To Grow audio book-
My How To Grow video course-
Patreon-
Merch-

★Products shown/mentioned in this video★
Yearld Pro 170w LED grow light- or
Grow tent-
PAR meter-
Meter wand-
Kill-A-Watt meter-
Light hangers-
Cameras used- &
Tripod-

★Social Media★
Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter:

★Music In Video★
Lukrembo - Daily
Lukrembo - Sunset

quantum board,diy quantum board,quantum board led grow light,led grow light,grow light,quantum board light,quantum board grow light,grow light par test,grow light heat test,led grow light par,led grow light par test,samsung diodes,meanwell driver,samsung lm301b,yearld pro,yearld pro led,yearld grow light,yearld led grow light,yearld 170w,

Post a Comment

0 Comments