Advertisement

An explanation why I’ve been dead qwq

An explanation why I’ve been dead qwq HEYYOOOOOOOO. Oml oml oml oml oml oml oml I’m SOOOOOOOO sorry for not posting in a week. I know it’s probably not a big deal for many people, but it is for me TwT. So basically long story short, my old IPad with all my animations, drawings, apps, etc.... is now gone. It all started this Monday (of this week) when I was playing TOH on roblox. And my touch screen stopped working. I tried to turn my device in and off, but nothing would work. My mom took it to get fixed, still nothing. And when I got it back, THEY LITERALLY DESTROYED IT. Oh well, that’s just how things in life go sometimes qwq. But I’m still going to be working on more animations since my motivation has been well charged for the whole week :’). A gift that I was making for a friend of mine is now gone, but it’s okay I’ll remake it ;’D. But yeah that’s basically it! I hope y’all have a wonderful day/night/afternoon! I love you all, stay safe, be awesome, and I’ll see you guys in the next video! Goodbye! 🤍✨🌟⭐️💫

I’ve

Post a Comment

0 Comments