Advertisement

Mega Bucket - Lots of Paste and Sponges | Sponge Squeezing and Rinsing Asmr

Mega Bucket - Lots of Paste and Sponges | Sponge Squeezing and Rinsing Asmr I’ve always wanted to do a messy paste dump in my storage container bucket with a whole lot of sponges. In this video, I dump a lot of paste that has been accumulating and squeeze a bucket full of sponges.
Paste in the bucket is such a pain to clean up afterwards. I guess that’s why I like the sink. The cleanup is so much easier and faster.

If you’re new, please subscribe. Drop a comment and give this video a thumbs up.

Requests/Tips
Cash App $inasmrwetrust
PayPal @inasmrwetrust

Follow me on social media @InAsmrWeTrust on all media platforms.

#asmrsponge #spongesqueezing #pasteasmr #asmrspongesqueezing
#asmrcomet #asmrajax #pastebucket

asmr sponge sounds,Asmr sponge,asmr,sponge squeezing,asmr paste,asmr bleach paste,paste bucket,

Post a Comment

0 Comments