Advertisement

The Completionist on the Personal Sacrifices from Being on YouTube

The Completionist on the Personal Sacrifices from Being on YouTube From Episode 8:

Never miss an episode of the podcast by subscribing:
Listen on iTunes:

Help the podcast become more frequent:
Twitter:

I'm Craig. You may recognize me from my old website ScrewAttack when I was called "Stuttering Craig". You may also know me from when I was running a streaming channel called GameAttackTeam. I had an awesome time with both ScrewAttack and GameAttack but this channel is all about me and the relationships I've made over the last 15 years of my career. Every week I'll talk with a friend or acquaintance I've made over the years and share laughs and stories never told publicly. I hope you enjoy The CraigSkitz Podcast.


#TheCompletionist #TheCraigSkitzPodcast #YouTube

CraigSkitz,ScrewAttack,GameAttack,Craig Skitz,NES Classic Edition,Retro,Classic,Video Game Vault,Stuttering Craig,ScrewAttack Top 10,Game Attack,Classic Video Games,CraigSkitz Podcast,CraigSkitz Podcast AVGN,Craig Skistimas,Craig Skitz podcast James Rolfe,Craig Skitz AVGN,CraigSkitz Show,Bruce Greene,Scott the Woz,NoClip,

Post a Comment

0 Comments