Advertisement

Usher - U Remind Me (Official Music Video)

Usher - U Remind Me (Official Music Video) U Remind Me" by Usher
Listen to Usher:

Subscribe to the official Usher YouTube channel:

Watch more Usher videos:

Follow Usher:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Website:
Spotify:
YouTube:

Chorus:
You remind me of a girl, that I once knew
See her face whenever I, I look at you
You won't believe all of the things she put me through
This is why I just can't get with you

#Usher #URemindMe #OfficialMusicVideo

usher,usher u remind me,u got it bad,u dont have to call,there goes my baby,OMG,no limit,my boo,love in this club,i dont mind,hey daddy,climax,burn,yeah,usher yeah,dj got us fallen in love,u remind me,you got it bad,new flame,promise,confessions,bad girl,live,official music video,official usher,pop,dance,Arista,R&B,U Remind Me,Usher,

Post a Comment

0 Comments