Advertisement

Sanctified And Sanitized (Wash Your Hands) - A Coronavirus (Covid-19) song.

Sanctified And Sanitized (Wash Your Hands) - A Coronavirus (Covid-19) song. Grand prize Winning song in 2 national and international songwriting contests...Burl Audio and Vegas Pro.
#Coronavirussong #Covidsong #Coronavirusfunny

Stream on Spotify:

And all other digital outlets, Pandora, Amazon music etc.

Follow Psalmoetry:
Instagram -
Facebook -
Twitter -
Youtube -
Website -

Sanctified And Sanitized was written/co-produced by Ayanna “Psalmoetry” Lewis
Produced by Terrence Lewis

Song Lyrics
Intro: I ain’t never seen nothing like this. It’s like the whole world came to a halt. Peeps in the house ...streets quiet as a mouse... quarantined because of Covid- 19! And folks wanna question your faith because you wash your hands?! ...I’m sanctified and Sanitized! Just be there for each other and do your part...

Verse 1: Just to continue on that note 📝 no time to fake or sugar coat... going to keep it real with you and tell it raw! It’s been crazy seeing how humanity acting like some have lost their sanity. Wouldn’t want to have a repeat of the things I saw- )You remember- you saw it too...) Some in a panic, some nonchalant... grocery line long from the back to front! Some wanna part saying “if I get it then I do” (they ain’t thinking 🤔 about me or you! )
Food shelves empty toilet tissue gone because somebody hoarding talking about “leave me alone!”
Well, how many times a day your bowels gone doo what they doo?! 🤷‍♀️
(I’m just trying to keep my hands clean and stay sanctified...Cause right now that’s how I show love to my neighbor. So have a heart. Do your part... let’s go!)

Chorus- Sanctified and Sanitized, (I’m just trying to keep my hands clean and stay sanitized) sanctified and sanitized, (Cause right now that’s how I show love to my neighbor.) Sanctified and Sanitized (So have a heart. Do your part... let’s go!) ...
that moment when you realize ... that you can be both!

Verse 2: Meanwhile back at home-
Wipe the counter, mop the floor, wipe the walls up and down every knob, every crevice from the ceiling to the ground! Cleaning for you will never be the same! (You dun’ gave spring cleaning a whole new name! )
Gotcha cart on swole items falling to the floor still you’re running 🏃‍♀️ through the aisles screaming “I need more!” It’s been all kinds of crazy since this joker came!!! (Corona get ya tail out of here!)... in Jesus name!

Back to chorus- Chorus-
Give me 6 ft! ...Or stay in if you ain’t gotta go- loving your neighbor sho looks good on you

So- Wash Em, gone and Wash em, Aaaayyyeee! Gone and wash your hands! Gone and wash em, gone and wash em don’t you take a chance- STOP whatcha doing and wash em! Several times a day you should wash em. (Background voice/ “Does it take all that?!”)
I said what I said!
Repeat/ please don’t take a chance- ONLY takes a minute just to wash em...
hold up hold up ... Imma’ take a minute just to wash em.

Gone take em to church now! Raise your hands... but STILL wash your hands! Raise your hands, but you can still wash your hands... hallelujah! Raise your hands... but that don’t mean ... that don’t mean to wash your hands... don’t need a revelation?...

And you know what I found 🤔 ... A lil’ squirt squirt never hurt-hurt nobody! So wash em, clean em dry em or squirt em.., we good!
Sanitizing gotta squirt em ..oh yeah we good!
Can you help me say- A lil squirt never hurt- hurt nobody.

Back to Chorus:
Come on y’all do your part to help flatten the curve... folks dying out here... I said what I said!

Covid 19,Quarantine,music,song,coronavirus,coronavirus song,psalmoetry,sanctified and sanitized,ayanna lewis,quarantine song,covid 19 songs,coronavirus funny,coronavirus funny video,coronavirus funny tik tok,coronavirus funny song,

Post a Comment

0 Comments