Advertisement

HOW MANY KMS SHOULD YOU RUN A WEEK ? || Training advice for Running

HOW  MANY KMS SHOULD YOU RUN A WEEK ?  || Training advice for Running The age old question , HOW many KMS should I run this week ? I try to explain the basics of running miles/km over a week and how you can go about doing this .

Beginner level - 01:12
Intermediate/ everyday runner - 04:13
Advance/pro/Experienced runner - 07:58

Hope you enjoy , REMEMBER TO SMASH LIKE BUTTON IF YOU DID .

MOST Viewed Videos :

MY SPORTS GEAR

Massage Gun 20% Off : Use code RDMURRAY :

Form Smart Swimming Goggles :
Tempo Shoes :
Watch I use :
Heart Rate Sensor :
Wheels I use :
Glasses :
Helmet:
SIS Gels I use :
SIS Carb Mix I use :
Orca Wetsuit :

RD MERCH LINE :


MY CAMERA GEAR

My Camera :
Vlogging Lens :
My Sports Camera :
360 Camera :
Microphone :
Vlogging Tripod :
My Laptop :
SD :
My Next Upgrade :


Become a RD MEMBER :


LIFE STYLE :
My Rsa Coffee Machine :

SOCIAL MEDIA:

Instagram :
Strava :

Where I find my Music - :

Rdmurray,Triathlon,Running,

Post a Comment

0 Comments