Advertisement

The Most Dominant Defensive Lineman in College Football || Baylor DT Andrew Billings Highlights ᴴᴰ

The Most Dominant Defensive Lineman in College Football || Baylor DT Andrew Billings Highlights ᴴᴰ Follow me on Twitter!
(↓↓ click show more ↓↓)

Follow me on Instagram:

Check out my backup channel:

Baylor DT Andrew Billings
Junior 6'1 311 lbs

107 Tackles 30 TFL 8.5 Sacks

Intro & Outro song:

(All rights go to Baylor University, ESPN, Fox Sports, Baylor Athletics, xosdigitalsports, Universal Music Group, Big12Conference, the Big 12 Conference, the NCAA & it's broadcasters. I do not own the music and the footage used in this video. No copyright infringement intended. I do not gain any profit from my videos. For entertainment purposes only)

JustBombsProductions,JBP,Just Bombs Productions,Harris Highlights,Luke Christopher,Andrew Billings,Andrew Billings highlights,Andrew Billings powerlifting,Andrew Billings Baylor,Andrew Billings Baylor highlights,Andrew Billings 2015,Andrew Billings 2015 highlights,

Post a Comment

0 Comments